Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wish List

Time to indulge in a wish list. Things I yearn, though not necessarily in that order (but you are not supposed to believe this).

1) Macbook
2) VACATION
2) DSLR Camera
3) I-Phone
5) Coffee Weekends
6) Beach/Island Getaway
7) Run
8) Swim
9) SLEEP
10) Read my books and Magazines
11) Lomo Camera
12) Work Overseas
13) More Money, Get Richer!
14) Retire and enjoy life (obviously)

I did say it's a wish list. One therefore wishes for anything under the sky, otherwise why have a wish list.

5 comments:

jg said...

why dun you come visit me again so you can strike off number 2? heh

jg said...

by the way your sequence is wrong, unless it is intentional but doesn't look like it because you would have a number 4 instead of a number 3......whoa....my crazy brain

transit inn said...

I wd love to visit you again but i think i wd be bothering Jean and ur housemates again. Haha. Trip last year was prob the best thing that happened in 2009. ;)

yeah, i didn't realise i was missing No. 4. You've got to excuse me coz i write in the wee hours when the brain isn't functioning most perfectly.

JG said...

hey - come visit me again, we would love to have you around. My housemates love to have people over so don't worry about it - just don't leave your ID around when the cleaner comes over. Let's go up another notch to bet the 2009 hol *)

transit inn said...

well, let me know if u have holiday plans! ;0