Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tuesday Toast

1. I decided the lesser of two evils and settled for Toastbox to get my sweets fix after an unsatisfying dinner which consisted of roasted duck rice. That's half the amount of evil money that would have come out of my wallet if I had gone to Starbucks instead.

2. Toast Box seriously needs to update and change the sad repertoire of old chinese unoriginal songs that they are playing. I hear them all the time, no matter when I patronise them and which branch I go to.

3. Today's an important and supposedly happy day but because of a certain issue, I've been dispirited and heavy hearted. I hope I can resolve this soon and cruise ahead in a new Spring.

4. On a completely different note, I'm meeting Josh tomorrow for his belated birthday dinner, but I ain't have a place in mind. There's also a whole gang of people and individuals whom i've not caught up with for an eternity. I hope to find time to meet them soon!

5. Tomorrow shall be a better day. Gambate!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I'm 1 of the whole gang of people!!! texted u a while back but you must have swamped with work or overseas. Irene.