Tuesday, June 19, 2007

it will come to fruition!

Since that wonderful weekend that i blogged about previously, it's been one hell of a busy period for me. I'm still sane, but i suspect my mind is drained and my body is atrophying. Just earlier, i had my dinner at 11.30pm. It was a bowl of unhealthy fishball noodles (dry). You know, those kind that have a lot of vinegar, oil and MSG. I was feeling faint in the cab before that and had decided - without nary a thought - i shall have the fishball noodles at the kopitiam. Then when i reached home, which was nearly midnight, i felt bloated and wanted to puke. I'm pathetic, i know.

In any case, as if to counter the toxins that have effortlessly accumulated inside my body, I have taken to eating fruits in the morning. Quite regularly, i must say. I used to have appetite for food like fried bee hoon and half-boiled eggs in the morning. But some time ago - i think after i had recovered from the last major illness - the appetite for such Singaporean-styled breakfast started waning. I don't have much appetite in the morning. That's when i switched to eating fruits. I buy cut-fruits from the food court below my workplace.

It's a good habit to eat fruits in the morning, Shawn told me one day. Taking fruits in the morning aids in hydrating our body efficiently, not to mention the benefits with regard to one's bowel movement. So, at least i was doing something right. I guess one reason why my body hasn't succumbed to the bugs is because i've been eating fruits daily, in the morning! Now i only need to get my exercise routine back - but only after two more weeks, when THE event is over. I'm eagerly awaiting that day.

0 comments: