Sunday, September 02, 2007

tired but happy

It's been quite a week. I've been meaning to write about a few topics but never got down to doing it. Was busy doing other stuff instead, and was too tired at the end of the day to sit down and write.

I've never worked out so frequently in a short span of time before, maybe except during army, which is quite a different matter, of course. I ran thrice this week, the distance each time ranging from 3km to 8km. Also swam, played badminton, beach volleyball and frisbee. And I was going to kayak today except that I played my friend out and headed down to Comex instead. That proved a bad move: not only did i not get anything (ok, i had wanted to go look-see only), i was cursing and swearing as i wormed my way through hordes and hordes of people in Suntec City - specfically the areas within 500m radius of Comex exhibition hall. I swear i won't ever go again unless i have something in mind that i want to buy.

It's been a tiring week, and i'm going to bed right after finishing this. But i was also happily busy, no doubt because of the endorphins my body have been releasing. More running to come next week!

0 comments: