Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wish List

In an extended period of what could be labelled No-Life, I've decided to draw up a wish list. Just so that I could indulge in happy thoughts.

Here goes:

1) I wish i would leave office on time every day. Ok, I wish I would leave office earlier every day.

2) I wish I could cycle in Malaysia soon - to remove myself from the claustrophobia of city-living and be immersed in an idyllic setting.

3) I wish I could take a holiday and lounge at a resort. Doing nothing. Enjoying doing nothing.

4) I wish something drastic would happen at work so that the very mundane and obnoxious tasks I am doing / will be doing / have not done would somehow conveniently disappear.

5) I wish I had the money to buy another camera. A smaller one that I can carry around all the time. To take photos. Random shots; pseudo-artistic ones.

6) I wish I could take time out in life and spend many uninterrupted hours reading my books and magazines.

7) In part to fulfill 6, I wish I have more money to buy more books so that I can spend many uninterrupted hours reading them.

8) I wish to fly to London to find JG. Actually, I wish to fly to London to have a holiday, coz JG offered to host me. That lucky bastard left without a word and is now studying there under his company's sponsorship (and enjoying the haute British life) I. Am. Jealous.

9) I wish I had the money to buy many (frivolous) things I could do without, but am too embarrassed to list them. Material comforts...

2 comments:

AdrC said...

You kidding me? You juz got your SLR, now you want a smaller camera???

Count me in for the Msia idyllic cycling. But you gotta get me a bike and at least give me a map telling me where you all be stopping for the night. Coz i dun think i can keep up your speed...

transit inn said...

It's not a SLR lah. My camera is big coz it has 12x zoom. I want a smaller camera to carry ard. Convenient!

Me no time for cycle now...if got plans, will keep u in the loop. See ya next week!