Wednesday, October 08, 2008

S.W.O.T


I was working on an email, writing paragraph after paragraph trying to emphasize the current situation, which requires attention and fixing. There's the problem of this, which leads to that, and this has implications for that and that. There's the other problem, which kind of restricts this, and that approach would seem not wise, resulting in this and that. Blah Blah Blah.

Then it hit me that what i am trying to put in words would be better illustrated using, er hmm, SWOT analysis. That simple but brilliant tool that I've left behind after graduating from university. How smart! And having said all this, this much about me you should know - either I wasn't a business student, or I was a lousy business student.

Must be the run that gave me (work) inspiration. *shudders*

0 comments: