Friday, June 05, 2009

Incoherence

The weather is hot. It is divinely insane to conduct any physical activities outdoor, which is to say most if not all types of activities. I am in a crappy mood now. I am not unhappy with my new circumstances at work. But whatever excitement or gladness, is increasingly being sapped away by the prospect of busy weeks ahead. I am meeting up with EG tomorrow. Long time since we met. I don't want to stop running, now that I have started to run more regularly. There are some places I want to explore. But I haven't got the time to do so. It's got to be either in the morning or the evening, though the latter would be nicer. I like swimming. The only exercise I get to move like a fish, and I get an upper-body work-out without needing to lift weights. So I am incoherent. I shall post pictures then.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, u r incoherent indeed.
dun be in a crappy mood k..
shld hav joined mi in watching much ado about nothing tat day.
hilarious!
*btw, safra jurong jus opened recently, can go ther to swim w/o having to squeeze wif others!i love swimming too!

love, sa

transit inn said...

im not safra member...and im sure soon enough it will be crowded with safra members...

thks for dropping a cheery note! :)