Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dearly Missed

1. Reading the Economist! Geeky it may be, but I sure miss the Economist articles, reading about politics and other serious stuff that I barely comprehend. HaHA.

2. Reading a good novel. I still can't bear to start One Hundred Years of Solitude, for I know once i start there's no putting down and it will all end before i know it. I wish to delay savouring the cherry. Now, am reading other books.

3. Long runs at ECP with Jon and YB followed by dinner/supper at Bedok 85. No running buddies this year means no long running at ECP where water is available the whole stretch. And all the jokes!

4. Afternoon naps. Seriously, naps should be incorporated into our daily routine. Like brushing your teeth when you wake up.

5. Pancakes with honey syrup for weekend breakfast/brunch.

6. Yoshinoya. I love its beefy bowls!

7. My Bike. And cycling. :(

8. Cold beer after work. Has to be a nice place.

9. Chilling at a non-crowded cafe, chatting or reading stuff, whiling time away.

10. Being struck by capricious inspiration to write away. Wish I have a laptop that I can flip out anytime when thoughts hold my mind ransom and putting them into words is the only perfect redemption.

11. Taking useless but nice pictures. More is never enough; Beauty is never begrudged.


Cast Away


Perfect Chemistry


Poetic Geometry


Bak-Chor Mee, Slurrrp.


Yoshinoya Woo La La


After Eight


Wedges and Beer = Wedgebeer


Bright Ideas

2 comments:

10 said...

nice pics! :)

i also have the 100 yrs of solitude book!! which i haven't started yet on cos i'm finishing other books. lemme know when u starting! :)

transit inn said...

(:

So we aren't in solitude eh. =0 Am reading a few other books too but eagerly waiting to start on 100yrs. Im a slow reader; will let u know when i start and nearly finishing. hee hee ;p