Friday, December 25, 2009

Favourite Summer Pics

I recently put up an album on Facebook titled 'Last Days of Summer'. My choice of photos and the name for the album reflect my mood and how i wanted to portray it. I wouldn't claim it was summer had the photos been taken in Singapore, for there's no end to Summer here. Those were some awesome days that I had spent this year, in the company of good people and a sunshine buddy.

Somehow, posting pictures here gives me a greater sense of fufillment, knowing that here is a better place closer to heart for personal sharing. So, here goes some of my favourite pictures last summer.


Love affair with Coffeehouse coffee


Chocolate equates with Goodness


There's always time for afternoon tea


A good company like Monmouth


More wit like this is needed in this world


They go around on two-wheelers with basket


Quite literally, a Short Cut


Summer Colours


Freedom looks a little like this


A must in Summer


Let there be lights


A shop that delights


Ministry of Pie


Cozy Street


Love the name, and the shop


Warmth in the Cold


Elegance of a place


Vintage Chic

0 comments: