Monday, December 11, 2006

Trivia

I thought about setting up another blog where i could, on a more regularly basis, drop a few lines, rant about the day's work and write other trivial stuff which no one but myself would bother. I have in mind not a diary of my daily life, just a space where i could write about little, inconsequential thoughts that randomly run through my mind now and then. Like how i am so glad to be wearing berms and slippers on weekends because i'm in shirt and stiff shoes the rest of the week. Or how I realise i take the mrt without even looking at the signboards because I knew intuitively which direction to head towards the correct platform. I wish to tell a colleague - anyone - that i see this same guy having his breakfast at the kopitiam at our building so often that i wonder if he never got sick of eating the same food every day, or so it seems. But i never did.

I don't wish to get started on all these trivia here at this blog because i never meant this blog for that purpose. But i am also too tired (lazy) to search for another blog site. So, for better or for worse, I may be writing more often, albeit short entries which are possibly insignificant observations. I just badly need to write - write about topics which are not official, not work-related, not business-like. I really do.

0 comments: