Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Loss for words

Although I am able to access the internet everyday, it's been such a long time since i browsed the usual blogs and websites that i once visited every now and then. Not to mention paying to a visit to this blog. There was no dust to shake off, but it feels like I have chanced upon an old, abandoned diary. The past entries are still accessible, but one is hesistant to read them, as if they recorded shameful secrets that are best dusted down memory lane.

Perhaps it is as well that now is 2.30am. I didn't intend to stay up till this late. I certainly didn't intend to blog. Reading someone's blog, i was inspired to write something; but when i finally started typing away, words seem to elude me. Now's a good time to stop - and go to bed, i guess.

0 comments: