Monday, February 11, 2008

Tennis

I played tennis today (Sunday). And proved to be completely inept. Can't do backhand, balls went out of the court, eyes were stung by sweat, making it harder than it already was to catch the ball.

But boy, was it good fun. Thankfully Francis and SP weren't masters at the game yet, though they obviously played better than I. So we promised to play more frequently - hopefully. Practice aside, i shall go do some theory research. The last time i played tennis was, after all, donkey years ago. I played crap then - actually, no, I was only learning how to play. Now, so obviously playing crap. But the thing about such games is that you want to improve, you want to play better; because you really enjoy the game the better you are at it.

So there, maybe my resolution for the Rat year could be to learn and play better tennis. How difficult can that be right? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo!happy cny!! u also hit by the tennis bug?? me too! probably we can play tog one of these days!!
P.s, i suck at my backhand too!

Btw u joining us for batam right?

xy

transit inn said...

Xin Nian Kuai Le! Sure, can play tog - but be warned: u will be bored b/c i totally suck at it. For now (only), hopefully. haha!!

yes, just replied ur email on batam. Let's see if im going to be the only idiot who replys ur email. Ha!