Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I like. little D.


I made friend - sort of - with cute little D who has inherited the good looks of his Dad & Mum. Feeling restless halfway through the dinner, Little D moved out of his baby seat and sat next to me, though it was more because he was bored than he took a fancy of me.

On our way to the carpark later, his mum holding his left hand, his dad walking in front, i walking alongside the family - little D stretched out his little arm and reached for my hand. It was BIG hand compared to his. He sort of casually, almost as a reflex perhaps, took my hand and curled his fingers round my forefinger and middle finger. Then he just continued walking, holding my two fingers on one side, his mum's hand on the other, swaying a little, shuffling forward, lost in his own world.

0 comments: