Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Man's Bra

Now, I never knew that there existed a Man's Bra. There are big breasted men around, for sure, but i've never heard such men, or others, have any need for a brassiere. Not anymore.

This afternoon i was on my way out of the office when a man wearing a bra was spotted on CNA's programme. Why, the programme is featuring the Japanese, of course: these chaps have some of the most zany and innovative ideas amongst all societies.

Anyway, i didn't catch why there was a need for man's bra, but the snippet that I caught seemed to say that there's good demand amongst men for man's bra. One interviewee, speaking in Japanese, said something to this effect: 'It's been a long time. Im so glad they now have bra for men'. I was rather amused, for i can't fgure out why men would need to wear a bra, much less be excited about wearing one.

And the CNA programme that was on TV: Amazing Asia.

Truly amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recall seeing XTR Legs buying some in Indochina. Perhaps he can spare you a pair.

;p

transit inn said...

haha. u caught me there. for a second i was trying to figure out what it was. ;)