Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Borough Borough!

Borough Market wins hands down for being my favourite place. Not a difficult choice at all considering that here's where you can lay your hands on all kinds of food. I love wandering through the market and taking in the explosion of colours and mingled smells all around. In the end, I overstayed here (nearly half a day), though the unexpected - or should i say expected - rain played a role to prolong my borough adventure. No complaints though.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i love borough market too! used to go there bi-weekly for the lovely fruits,cheese,bread and uber-yums chocolate brownies. the samples were amazing!! ah..... lovely memories..

-ec

transit inn said...

bi-weekly! Envy! Yeah, i'd helped myself to the samples. It's a lovely place.

you know who.... said...

haha i can go there daily! bow down to me now! hahaha (evil laughter)

transit inn said...

Only a maniac and deluded person can ask me to bow down to him, and I think i know who he is ;)