Sunday, February 28, 2010

Silence Flash

I have been without my camera (the one I mostly used) for nearly a month. And I am turing very deprived, feeling rather handicapped. Forlorn. Morose. Irritated.

The worst thing is, after sending it for repair the second time (because the problem wasn't solved after the first round), I was told that they couldn't find anything wrong with my camera. This was after having performed all the necessary checks, apparently. At that moment, I felt I could do with killing someone with a snap of a camera: Click! Emit some lethal flash and silence the person.

I do know it's a tricky problem. The camera works fine indoor, but under bright conditions outdoor, the images appear overexposed. Which means whoever is examining my camera would not be able to find any problem from just fiddling with it at the work desk.

Perhaps it's time i look (again) for another camera. I want my camera back!

0 comments: