Sunday, April 26, 2009

In his words

JW, who is recovering from fever and bad sore throat.

JW: I tell you, my throat felt like a desert two days ago.
JW: Now it feels like a beach. Much better.
Me: And what does your throat feel like when it is fully recovered?

JW: A party where everyone is invited to.

-------
On truffle salt...

JW: An explosion of flavours in your mouth...(said with that twinkle of fantabulous delight in his eye)

-------
JW, who is around my age (haha)

JW: You look like a little boy.
JW: I look like a paedophile next to you.

-------
Turning 30

Me: (Single) women especially view turning 30 with great significance, dread. It's not the end of the world.

JW: Yes, it's not the end of the world, but you see, they are a few seconds away from the end of the world...

-------
On the weather

Me: I hope the dry spell will end soon.
JW: What dry spell? It's heat wave!

0 comments: