Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On the Road

Was on the long road once more over the weekend. Except that this time the road was raging infernally under the blue, blue sky. Alright, there were a few wisps of clouds that gave a few rays of hope. But that was it.

I think without my camera, without the pictures taken, I would have felt completely demoralised and unmotivated. For that matter, I will never be a fast rider or cycling ahead of the pack, because I enjoy taking pictures of the scenery that passes me when I'm on my two-wheeler.

I like to make more such journeys, to be on the road again.


Sizzling heat that you can't see


Speed Limit


Jalan Niaga 10


Into the distance


Road lies ahead


All in a morning


Time passing by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee i spy cycling photos on this public blog... ;p

k

transit inn said...

yes, yes, mind you, there have always been cycling photos here since this blog came into existence :)