Wednesday, October 10, 2007

it happened

My fears were confirmed when I was alerted via sms that i was spotted on tv. My first thought was, damn, they really used that scene. My second thought then was, damn, why do people i know watch such a programme or happen to be watching! I think i have some explaining to do the next time i meet them, who (going by the sms i received) were happily laughing away when they saw me on tv.

God knows who else i know were watching that show. I just like to say: I was conned into being filmed.

Lesson learned: Never approach a stranger. Not even if he looks friendly. And certainly not if he beckons you over!


On another note, I was glad i ran after work today. Saturday's run was both good and bad: good in that it was probably the longest run i have done in ages and i felt good about it after that; bad in that the weather was hot and i was running (pun unintended) low on energy and water. I was that close to calling it quits in the last 3km.

Tonight was different though. I took some food an hour before the run; the night was cool; and I met other runners along the way. Of course the distance wasn't far, but i think i did get some work-out. And seeing others running always makes me feel a little more motivated. Hopefully the same feelings will transpire in the next run. Good. Good.

0 comments: